8 Powerful Mindset Hacks
If you learn to master your mindset, you hold the keys to the castle. Said differently, changing the way you think can be the key to getting the results you want in your life.
Too often, what holds us back – from our goals and dreams – is us… our negative thoughts, our self-limiting beliefs and our fragile mindsets. Yet, when you work on your mindset, everything changes for the better.
Here are 8 powerful mindset hacks that will change your life – and may very well rock your world.
- Your thoughts shape your life. Everything starts with a thought, which impacts your feelings, actions, and ultimately, your results. If you’re not happy with the results in your life, you have the power to change everything simply by changing your thoughts.
- Identify your thoughts. Are your thoughts negative or positive? Do they support the results you want in life?
- You can’t change the past. What’s done is done. Accept that you can’t change events of the past (although you can learn from them) and stop wondering “what if”.
- Worry is a waste of time. Worrying is one of the most useless, wasteful emotions we can experience, yet it is one of the most common. If we learn to let go of this emotion, our lives will be so much easier.
- Embrace what you can control. Focus on the areas of life that are within your control – the things that you can affect and have power over changing.
- People vs your mindset. Be mindful of the people you surround yourself with. Keep your distance from people who bring you down, such energy out of you, make you feel bad or don’t serve you any value.
- Ask questions. Ask questions that support the results you want in your life. How can you feel happier? How can you achieve your goal? What can you do today to move forward?
- Enjoy the ride. Once you get to a milestone, another one appears… and then another… and another. We tend to keep moving our eyes forward, never fully allowing ourselves to enjoy the process and celebrate key victories along the way. Enjoy the ride; it’s all about the process.
To a strong mindset!
Change That Up
December 12, 2019
With OPEC members set to further limit oil production, rising oil prices would seem to be set and ready to go. But that’s not the case. In 11 of the past 13 weeks, crude oil inventories have continued to build.
While some of that is seasonal to winter’s reduced demand, it’s still early in the year for that. The likely culprit is U.S. oil production, which has topped that of Saudi Arabia in recent years. As a non-OPEC member that uses nearly all of its oil domestically, materially higher prices for oil will likely have to wait until the shale boom plays out.
Here’s the rest of the news:
Tips to Keep you Going
If you go to a restaurant and a waitress says to you, “Hey, would you like a slice of key lime pie?” And you say, “No, no thanks,” is she going to say, “Oh God, I’m such an idiot. Dang it. Man I blew it! This is never going to work out. God, this sucks. I can never be a waitress. My mom was right.” No. That’s psychotic.
Why? Let’s analyze. A couple things, number 1, that waitress probably asks that question a hundred times a day. Number 2, and more importantly, they don’t have on addiction to the outcome. You need to be asking people not to join your business, not to become a customer, but are they open?
What are the two things that the waitress has that’s a humongous advantage to all of us professional, really awesome, network marketers? Number 1, she asks the question hundreds of times a day, probably, and number 2, she has no addiction to the outcome. If you became like that waitress you would become a frigging juggernaut. You would carry the hammer of Thor with ease. See if people are open to receiving the key lime pie, to joining your opportunity, to being a customer of your product. If they’re not, go serve the next table. Don’t worry about it. It’s not that big of a deal. Discouragement means that you were addicted to the outcome.
Have a non-addiction to the outcome. Darren Hardy’s message is similar … “How To Lead Top Talent”
The Key to any Business Success — Don’t Get Discouraged. 😉