It’s probably a good time to “retire” the word transitory regarding inflation. That was testimony by Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell before Congress yesterday. With rising risks of higher inflation for longer, Powell even noted that the Fed could accelerate its timeline to taper its bond-buying program.
While markets didn’t like that particular news, expecting the easy-money spigot to remain open forever, higher inflation levels risk causing more economic uncertainty and for companies to cut back on major projects, which could lead to the poorly-performing economy of the 1970s. While that may not be the case, ensuring that it won’t be the case will likely mean some short-term pain, and that markets may not continue to rise as strongly as they have over the past 18 months.
Now here’s the rest of the news:
Truly Disastrous Inflation Is Closer than You Think – and This Chart Proves It –Jon Miltimore, FEE
History teaches us something important about inflation: it can spiral out of control faster than anyone expects. Every hyperinflation episode starts like this… [Read Here]
December 01, 2020
Despite yesterday’s pullback in the stock market, November was one of the best months for stocks since 1987. The one-two punch of the end of election uncertainty and a number of Covid-19 vaccines was enough to allay much fear.
However, there’s still a way to go. Jobless numbers remain high. Lockdowns are on the rise in some areas. A vaccine won’t be widely available for months. That’s why, despite the reasons for optimism, traders can still find some down days in the market to profit on the short side — or set up for the market’s next move higher.
Now here’s the rest of the news:
December 01, 2019
Just in time for 2020, I want to let you know about a unique approach to sales skills development created by my colleague and sales expert, Jill Harrington, specifically to support the success of smaller sales teams.
“When there’s something your heart wants to create and you hold back,
you’re stealing from those who need you most.” —Marie Forleo
Tailored sales training comes with a hefty price tag that can be cost prohibitive for small organizations. And public programs can miss the mark in terms of addressing the challenges unique to your business environment. As a result, Jill is on a mission to provide smaller teams the same advantage as the big guys.
The solution: The Uncommon Sense Sales Maximizer Process
Key Benefits for Your Team
- Focus on your environment, using examples from your world, assuring every minute is 100% relevant.
- Private Sessions tailored specifically for your team to encourage open communication about real client scenarios and sales challenges.
- Flexible Format to enable adaptive live session content according to your real time priorities.
- Interactive Process to strengthen collaboration between team members.
- Content appropriate to seasoned sellers, new hires, and support staff who interact with clients.
- Reading and Application Assignments between sessions to drive momentum and accelerate the learning process to deliver a faster return on your investment.
- Support from a world-renowned sales expert bringing fresh ideas from her work with a broad range of industries.
- A powerful “Impact Booster” for teams that have previously participated in salesSHIFT training.
- Affordable Flat Fee Pricing which includes participation of up to 10 team members.
I always said I would not compete with fellow entrepreneurs that are doing it right. Jill IS one of those entrepreneurs that is doing it right! So if you have a business with a small sales team, Jill is the gal that can address the challenges unique to your business environment & exceed your specific sales objectives.
Money well-spent. You will be glad, you did … 😉