Here’s to a better YOU … and now … Today’s DarrenDaily Recap Sunday. A collection of the weeks videos from Darren Hardy. Enjoy!
Describing its beauty!!! Small fishing boats beached for the winter at frozen North Atlantic Ocean bay, Newfoundland, Canada.
…cold but very beautiful!
September 26, 2020
Today I’ll begin with a simple quote from Sheri Riley:
“Never let the drive for what you want to accomplish rob you of the joy of what you’ve already achieved.”
Couple of family things to-do today!
- Take Caryl to the hairdresser for a “consultation.” Hairdresser access has been difficult or non-existent due to COVID-19 and with Caryl working-from-home, “not as important.”
- My mom wants to remove the leaves from her backyard. Not a lot-of-leaves have fallen, but enough to justify going over and “blowing them out-of-the-way!” My sister Donna will be there too, to remove a few branches overhanging the fence in-the-backyard that are-of-worry. I’ll give her a hand with the cutting-off of the thicker branches…
- Back home, want to read a few more “printed emails” to decide whether they will; either meet their final resting, or be eternally mummified in one-of-my blog posts.
- Will slip out-of-the-house to check LottoTickets & buy a few more, get some gas for the “Caddy” and, withdraw a-bit-of-cash from the bank machine to-pay-some-bills…
- To end the day, I’ll watch a bit of T.V with Caryl before closing-out-the day!!!
- And as always, I’ll fall asleep with thoughts of Newfoundland “dancing-in-my-head” … Good Night!
September 26, 2019
If you haven’t figured it out by now, Darren Hardy is a Special Mentor of mine. Here he is again … this time speaking on the topic:
How To Bring Out The best In People
Wasn’t that great? 😉