Today I’ll begin with a simple quote from Sheri Riley:
“Never let the drive for what you want to accomplish rob you of the joy of what you’ve already achieved.”
Couple of family things to-do today!
- Take Caryl to the hairdresser for a “consultation.” Hairdresser access has been difficult or non-existent due to COVID-19 and with Caryl working-from-home, “not as important.”
- My mom wants to remove the leaves from her backyard. Not a lot-of-leaves have fallen, but enough to justify going over and “blowing them out-of-the-way!” My sister Donna will be there too, to remove a few branches overhanging the fence in-the-backyard that are-of-worry. I’ll give her a hand with the cutting-off of the thicker branches…
- Back home, want to read a few more “printed emails” to decide whether they will; either meet their final resting, or be eternally mummified in one-of-my blog posts.
- Will slip out-of-the-house to check LottoTickets & buy a few more, get some gas for the “Caddy” and, withdraw a-bit-of-cash from the bank machine to-pay-some-bills…
- To end the day, I’ll watch a bit of T.V with Caryl before closing-out-the day!!!
- And as always, I’ll fall asleep with thoughts of Newfoundland “dancing-in-my-head” … Good Night!
September 26, 2019
If you haven’t figured it out by now, Darren Hardy is a Special Mentor of mine. Here he is again … this time speaking on the topic:
How To Bring Out The best In People
Wasn’t that great? 😉