A recent study showed that 39 states don’t have the money they need to pay their bills. With the economy still working to reopen fully, chances are tax revenues will lag for years.
That could add a twist to the recovery, as changes in how states attempt to collect taxes may end up leading to migration… and may prevent assets like stocks and the housing market from appreciating further from here.
Now here’s the rest of the news:
September 24, 2019
Which ice breaker formula do you like?
Ice breaker? This is a phrase or sentence that introduces our business into a social conversation, in a socially-acceptable way. We don’t want to look like jerks. We don’t want to be the person that tries to force a discussion about business during someone’s wedding.
Our ice breaker should not be about us, but about our prospects. That means we must focus on the benefit they will receive, or the problem we can solve for them. Here is an example of a benefit template.
- “I show people how to get an extra paycheck every month.”
- “I show people how to be their own boss and work from their homes.”
- “I show people how to lose weight by changing what they eat for breakfast.”
- “I show families how to take their children to Disney World, instead of only showing them pictures of Disney World.”
- “I show families how to finance private education for the children.
- “I show people how to work out of their homes instead of commuting to work.”
If you like formulas and templates to make your business easy, you will enjoy this book.
One good ice breaker might attract the person who will change your life. 😉