DECLARATION FOR THE DAY:
“I plan what I want, and I stay focused on that plan.”
(Say this 3 times today)
Here’s to a better YOU … and now … Today’s DarrenDaily Recap Sunday. A collection of the weeks videos from Darren Hardy. Enjoy!
Describing its beauty!!! Located near Lillooet, British Columbia
Small Town, Shalalth, on the Indian Reserve near Seton Lake during a vibrant summer day.
The Power of Gratitude
“If you learn to appreciate more of what you already have,
you’ll find yourself having more to appreciate.” —Michael Angier
What if there was something that was both simple AND that could radically transform you, your life, your relationships, and your health?
Would that be something you’d be interested in? We thought so.
Believe it or not, this “something” that we’re talking about is gratitude, and yes, it really is that powerful. Research has shown that practicing gratitude can:
- Elevate your mood
- Reduce feelings of depression
- Help you feel more connected
- Help you become a better, more likeable, more trustworthy person
- Lower levels of inflammation
- Reduce anxiety
- Boost energy levels
- Reduce the severity/symptoms of illness
- Improve your sleep
- Helps you develop stronger bonds and relationships
Simply put, giving thanks can make you happier, and by helping you get outside of yourself, stop being self-centered, and become other-focused, gratitude can help you get away from ruts, setbacks, and self-pity. It may also make you more successful.
According to legendary pastor and leadership and management expert John C. Maxwell, gratitude, by its very nature, automatically works to eliminate three mental characteristics that most undermine individual success in an interactive world:
Maxwell also talks about how gratitude can enrich your life:
- Grateful people linger over life’s blessings
- Grateful people live in the moment
- Grateful people leave fear behind
- Grateful people live on purpose
- Grateful people love those beside them
So, how do you put gratitude into practice? Great question. In a New York Times article, Arthur C. Brooks, author of Gross National Happiness, suggests practicing three gratitude strategies to tap into its powerful benefits:
- Interior gratitude: Keep a daily or weekly list of the things you are grateful for. For example, each day you might write down 1 – 3 people or things you are grateful for.
- Exterior gratitude: Write thank-you notes and share your gratitude with others. These can be hand-written notes, phone calls, emails, or text messages.
- “Be grateful for useless things”: Mindfully express thanks for the everyday stuff that we too often take for granted, like running water, air conditioning, washing machines, etc.
Oprah Winfrey, a leader in the consciousness of gratitude, may have said best, “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.”
August 23, 2019
I want to show you how to set yourself up for success before spending your first dollar on Ads … or any other expenses.
When you watch a star athlete in action, whether it’s boxing, basketball, football, tennis, or golf, they make winning seem effortless. That’s because they’ve put in the work, practice, and training to get to a very high level. They’ve also done their mental “homework,” which means they know they’re going to win before they even play.
I know some people sell high-ticket training packages and receive a hefty affiliate marketing cheque. And granted, it is slightly harder to find customers who’ll pay higher prices than those who won’t. But I want to guarantee your success, here and now, not at some distant future or point that may never come to you. I like to deal in reality. I trust you do too.
Remember: finding your niche and target market ALWAYS comes first. Don’t promote or create a product and then try to find a target audience for it. Choose your audience first. The best analogy I ever heard about this was from a guy called Howie Jacobson, when he said, “Untargeted marketing is like trying to shoot a mosquito with a shotgun.”
The bullseye area with the most targeted prospects is also the smallest in size. But that’s where the hyper-responsive buyer are, so that’s where you’re going to make the most sales.
August 23, 2018
If you only have one or two clicks coming in daily, you’re not going to make much money, unless everyone buys something and “that something” is the idea that you have a better way that can help them now! And if you can get dozens or more clicks coming in each day, you can start generating even larger “team commissions.”
What do I mean:
- We let people in on a little secret. When we show them the hundreds of dollars they are throwing away each year in extra tax money, they will beg you to explain, “How they can keep from doing it again this year, next year, and in the foreseeable future.”
- With this new tool — you have just shown them how easy it is to create interest in owning a home-business. If they have a home-business right now, you have just made it much more successful by introducing this “Tax Saving Calculator” to their business. [You just received a 50% affiliate-marketer-sale.] Congratulations!!!
- And if they don’t have a home-business — you invite them to join yours — for the same great products and instant tax incentives, you received. If nothing happens directly [today], you have added a friend (complete with contact information). Who knows, at some time “down the road” this person may become a customer, business associate, or just may refer “their friends” to you.
I like this approach because you are providing benefit, without the expectation of reward. Reward will likely come your way, no doubt about it, but, they’ll be offering benefit to you versus you asking benefit from them!