Dire prediction from former Morgan Stanley Chairman Stephen Roach:
“The dollar is going to fall very, very sharply.”
And bank “confusion” could have something to do with it. Looks like yet another economic ripple effect from COVID-19 is starting to become visible, and this one could have truly devastating consequences.
More personally, “How you all doing”? [At the almost mid-year point of 2020] with Canada Day and the 4th of July so close… Really… “How are you doing”?
It’s an interesting time, eh?
Not something any of us might have thought we would go through in our lifetime.
Every morning, l get up (maybe you, too) and I face what seems to be “the new reality.”
My wife and l laugh as we check in with each other on what the day holds — Not much!
Staying focused can be a challenge … And, that is just a “thought” and a choice.
Hear these words: Now, more than ever, staying relevant is important. Staying in front of those who you SERVE.
Please! Get clear on that word — SERVE.
June 27, 2019
“Do less of the things that don’t matter, so you can do more of the things that get you results.” @katenorthrup
We all want everything to go well for us, to get what we want or to feel happy, content and satisfied. The more we tell ourselves that ‘story,’ that our lives are supposed to be good, that’s what we start living as our experience. However, we live in a material world that gives us contrasting experiences – sometimes the opposite of what we want. Actually we should be more dumb! Darren explains:
Actually we ourselves create the problem or the challenge because it heightens our desire and helps us get really clear about what we want. Here’s why:
- The contrast can be very valuable to you … if you focus on the desire that the contrast has shown you or created for you.
- Worrying … dwelling in a problem and focusing on it, you aren’t using the challenge properly!
- The challenge you have invited into your life shows you what you don’t want … so that you can get really clear about what you do want.
- The trick is to get your focus off of what you don’t want … and to look at what you do want.
- When you are looking at what you want … you attract more of what you want, and feel.
“When you focus on the problem what do you think you get? Right, more problems.”
Very thought provoking stuff! 🙂
Reference Source: Notes gathered from MJ Durkin’s course entitled “Wealth Creation.”