“I’m convinced that about half of what separates the successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance.”
Here’s to a better YOU … and now … Today’s DarrenDaily Recap Sunday. A collection of the weeks videos from Darren Hardy. Enjoy!
Naturally beautiful: Lots of things to do in St. John’s Newfoundland, Canada.
…on the Burin Peninsula!
April 25, 2020
5 ways to increase your energy capacity
- Living in your “gift zone.” When you spend your time doing the things that you care about most, you will find yourself fully charged with energy. What are the activities that make you say, “I was born to do this?” That’s your gift zone. Spend more time there.
- Investing in family and friends. A life of significance is not about having more money and more stuff. It’s about spending time with and creating experiences and memories with the people you care about most. Who and what interactions fill you with energy?
- Adding value to others. Helping others is a huge energy booster. When we serve others by providing something that makes their day a little better, we enter what Ed Bastian calls the “virtuous circle”— we not only draw energy from having done something good for someone else, we also get an energy boost from their response. As Zig Ziglar said, “You can get everything in life that you want if you just help enough people to get what they want.” How can you add value to others?
- Investing in your physical health. There’s no question , taking care of yourself — nourishing your body with clean, whole foods, exercising regularly, and getting plenty of quality sleep — is essential to optimizing your physical energy capacity. And let’s face it, you can’t live up to your maximum potential if your health is a-wreck — or you’re dead. What can you do to improve your physical health?
- Making room for God. Once we realized that we’re human, we’re flawed, and our capacity for energy and strength are limited, we developed a desperate daily dependence on God. Seeking Him and giving Him room to work in our lives energizes us in ways we can’t begin to describe. How can you better connect spiritually to tap into supernatural energy?
When we focus on increasing our energy capacity, we discover we can do more — even when our time is short.
Make Every Second Count!
April 25, 2019
“Before you point out a glitch, brainstorm a fix.”
I’m sure “we” all know what this phrase REALLY means … don’t we!
Today I start another one of my 14_Day Challenges … beginning with “Rule #2 — You Must Get Face-To-Face With A Steady Stream Of Qualified Prospects. Once You Have Developed This Ability. There Is Nothing That Can Stop You From Being Successful!” 🙂
I know what YOU WERE thinking … $9s#^!*F3*^ … my thoughts were completely different …
I WAS THINKING HOW THIS IMAGE WOULD LIFT ONE’S SPIRITS