NewCover with LOGO

02-FEBRUARY 17-2021

Main GigGood morning.
A decade ago, companies that took advantage of low interest rates to sell corporate bonds would then use the money to buy back shares of their company.  The rising debt levels eventually became an issue, and some rallied against the “financial engineering” of increasing debt to raise a stock price.Today, interest rates are once again at record lows.  But some companies are going into debt to buy assets, specifically bitcoin.  That’s been the move behind MicroStrategy (MSTR), who announced another $600 million in bonds.  Issuing debt at 5 percent to buy an asset that, while volatile, tends to have triple-digit returns on average may explain why the stock market and bitcoin rallies can continue even higher.  It may also allow MicroStrategy to become poorly named as it could become far larger than its current $10 billion market cap.

Now here’s the rest of the news:

How an IRA Could Boost Your Retirement Beyond Social Security 
Officially, Social Security is only designed to replace about 40% of your pre-retirement income.  Which naturally might get a retirement saver to think: “What about the other 60%?”  Here’s where IRAs can help… [Read Here]

February 17, 2020

 

I’m Committed To My Freedom Plan

The 80/20 Rule — 20% of your activities contribute to 80% of your results.

This is critical to know and understand when you are Learning how to manage your time better, because if you know WHAT activities wilt yield you the most results, you know where to spend your time.

Chalk drawing - 80/20

“Remember, I only had about an hour and a half per day to build my network marketing business and I’m here to tell you — that’s All You Need and if you follow my time management tips you’ll crush it in your business.” —Tanya Aliza

I like to call these activities my MMA’s… My Money Making Activities!

These are the 5 activities that will create the most results for you in your Network Marketing Profession

  1. Those were the years! Prospecting & Building your Network/List
  2.  Inviting & Booking Appointments
  3.  Presenting Your Product or Business
  4.  Closing & Follow Up
  5.  Personal Development and Training

EVERYTHING else — if it doesn’t fit into one of these 5 categories within your Time Management Planner, it is not an MMA and you should not be focusing on it all.

If you have extra time after you’ve done your MMAs for the day, THEN you can add on other activities.

…everyone in my private circles knows how I enjoy flying my drones and taking aerial pictures…

I was very happy to learn of a personal drone for just that purpose … 😉

February 17, 2019

My little animated video took a bit longer than expected… but here [hear] it is:

5 Ways To Break Your Bad Habits (#4 is our favorite)

Inspired by Darren Hardy’s ‘the Compound Effect’.  😉

IMG_0712
Come From Aways, Do You?

More Posts

03-MARCH 04-2021

Good morning. One of the most popular sectors of the markets lately has been SPACs.  That’s short for special purpose acquisition companies.  That’s a fancy,

03-MARCH 03-2021

Good morning. Conventional wisdom is to buy the dip in the markets.  Conventional wisdom can sometimes be wrong, but in the case of the stock

03-MARCH 02-2021

Good morning. Technical analysis can often provide investors with a number of potential pivot points in the market. While not accurate 100 percent of the

03-MARCH 01-2021

Good morning. Markets closed one of their toughest weeks in months.  For many traders, the pain is palpable.  But looking at the last month or

02-FEBRUARY 28-2021

“Yesterday’s home runs don’t win today’s games.” –Babe Ruth Here’s to a better YOU … and now … Today’s DarrenDaily Recap Sunday.  A collection of

02-FEBRUARY 27-2021

#1 Cause of “Morning Anxiety” (and how to fix it for good) The number one reason you’re anxious and stressed in the morning … is

02-FEBRUARY 26-2021

Good morning. On Wednesday, shares of retail trader favorite GameStop (GME) managed to jump triple-digits higher.  And the trend continued with a 19 percent rally

Like this article?

Share on facebook
Share on Facebook
Share on twitter
Share on Twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on Linkdin
Share on pinterest
Share on Pinterest

Leave a comment

Send Us A Message