Morning! The Santa Claus rally was in full swing. The Nasdaq index broke 9,000 for the ﬁrst time ever. More interestingly, that index is up for the last 11 trading days in a row. What are the odds? It depends on which market theory you use … If you use the “Random Walk” theory, each day is a coin flip between a gain and a loss. The odds of ﬂipping heads 11 times are a mere one half of one percent (0.05%). But markets have a memory, and when things are bullish, heads seem to come up often. When bearish, tails seem to come up often. That said, it’s the longest streak of up days in a row since July 2009, so expect one or two off days in the coming week to break it… even with a longer-term bull market in place.
“I hate Monday, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and half of Fridays…”
Right-eye cataract surgery this afternoon. Took a bus there, to the Mitchell Eye Centre, waited for 3½ hours until they could get me in. I was one of the last patience of the day! Bill Jones drove in from Airdrie to pick me up and drive me home. Sure is nice to have great friends! All went very well…
DerranDaily at you again with, “The Formula for High Performance”
“The long and the short is we went long and got shorted.”
January 20, 2019
Final Day #14 – Ends officially at 9:59 PM (MST) tonight!
Best Coffee pick me up ever! Breville® ‘the Milk Café™ [BMF600XL]
- Larger capacity is great for serving more than one cup-at-a-time.
- Operation is very quiet… quieter than a Microwave.
- Makes great Hot Chocolate, or Chai Tea latté, or warm milk for bedtime!
- Add cinnamon, vanilla extract or Irish Whiskey — to make it extra special.
- No overheating… EVER!!!
- Even froths milk without heating.
- ‘Cold Stir’ for that ice cappuccino.
- And … [No more ‘heating milk’ on-the-stove], ‘we’ hate burnt milk — or reheating coffee — ‘bubbling it over’ in the microwave. 😉
- Heats Soy, Almond, Skim & Organic Milk [simply] to the temperate you specify. (If I was nursing, I’d use it to warm milk for my baby’s bottle).
- Very easy to switch between Latte Frothing Disc & Cappuccino Frothing Disc, as the extra disc is magnetic & sticks on/to the back of the machine.
- The 3_Cup Stainless Steel Pitcher is dishwasher safe, but (with these large hands), very easy to rinse or clean in the sink, or under the tap.
- Simple and fun to use … ‘my wife brought me my coffee’, just the way I like it, a first…
- I’ve even taken coffee that has gone cold, and placed into the Breville for a quick warm up… Simply Delicious… I cannot say enough great things about this machine!!!
PS: I posted a FB Live video: this video “found on YouTube“ is better.
Not a penny goes into my pocket ‘should you decide’ this is something you will check out. It is certainly an item on my gift-giving-list… Enjoy!